Every so often I am asked to provide quotes for blog posts or Twitter chats so I created this page to list my favorites. Not a huge list at this point but something I will build upon.
Please feel free to use them in any of your publications, tweets or chats. All I ask is that you follow proper protocol for attribution of my intellectual property as published on the About page of this site.
All quotes to be attributed to John D. Boyle (@BrandFlair) unless otherwise noted. Enjoy!
1. “Anonymity is the fame of the future.”
2. “Writing nourishes souls. Yours and those who consume your words.”
3. “Angus Young is the Honey Badger of Rock n’ Roll!”
4. “If music is a drug of choice then Pandora is my preferred method of delivery.”
5. “Control the things you can control and manage the things you cannot control.” (Eric M. Ross & John D. Boyle)
6. “The Susan G. Komen Foundation should not be used as a pawn in the Pro-Abortion/Anti-Abortion debate. Their mission is noble and everyone should be Anti-Cancer and Pro-Cure.”
7. “Collaborative Blogging Communities are the coffee houses of social media where where people share ideas, critical thought and engage in discussion on a global scale.”
8. “Social Media is like Jazz. Some mistakes turn out to be your best riffs so explore and create.”
9. “The New Boyle’s Law: Coffee before coding equals clean compiling!”
10. “Social Media enables us to be ‘digitally extroverted’ but not necessarily ‘social.’”
11. “Calvin Lee (aka @MayhemStudios) is the David Lee Roth of Social Media.”
12. “Clint Eastwood’s speech at #RNC2012 is like Office Space. Initial reviews were horrible but the more it’s viewed – clearly a cult classic.”
12. “She’s the ‘Mommy Dearest’ of Social Media!”